Hitachi was the first company to put the MATRIX CMUT (Capacitive Micro machined Ultrasound Transducer) into practical use, using the next generation silicon wafer technology.
This innovative MATRIX linear transducer 4G CMUT (Capacitive Micro machined Ultrasound Transducer) offers a one-probe solution for whole body imaging, supporting not only scanning of superficial structures, but also deep-seated organs and blood vessels.
4G CMUT, features TRU-IMAGE TECHNOLOGIES
- Super wide frequency bandwidth
- Enhanced image resolution and penetration
- Ideal acoustic matching to the human body
- One-probe solution for a broad range of exams
- A full range of advanced modalities
|Intended use||Whole Body|
|Frequency Range||22 - 2 MHz|
|System compatibility||ARIETTA 850 / LISENDO 880|