HI VISION Avius
A high performance ultrasound platform inspired by experience
Inspired by experience, the HI VISION Avius® is an ultrasound system that is small in stature but big in performance. With the same imaging performance and attractive system design of the new HI VISION ultrasound platform range – you’ll find the Hi VISION Avius® hard to resist.
Hitachi’s new system architecture, incorporating the latest broadband beamforming technology and ultra high speed processing capability, will inspire you with confidence to put the HI VISION Avius® at the heart of your diagnostic and interventional therapeutic ultrasound practice.
The HI VISION Avius® supports all mainstream ultrasound applications and is compatible with Hitachi's full range of standard and dedicated specialist transducers. With premium-level technologies such as Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE), 4D and dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging (dCHI), the HI VISION Avius® is an attractive and affordable compact ultrasound system that can be customised to your individual requirements.
In today’s busy healthcare environment we know what a difference user-friendly equipment can make to your daily workload. The HI VISION Avius® has a graphical user interface incorporated into the LCD viewing monitor ensuring efficient adjustments of imaging parameters and gives quick access to Smart Tab menus and toolbars, leaving an elegant, clutter-free operator console for improved workflow. Intelligent data management and transfer functions are controlled by versatile filing software that allows you to store, retrieve and review patient examination data with minimal effort.
HI VISION Imaging capabilities offer customised scanning parameters combined with high speed image processing to maximise efficient and accurate diagnoses. Proven innovative technologies such as HI Rez+ (real-time tissue adaptive filtering), HdTHI (High definition dynamic Tissue Harmonic Imaging), and HI Com (real-time image compounding) confer superior penetration, temporal, spatial and contrast resolution. In addition, recognising that patients are not all the same, the Patient Dependent Correction (PDC) allows you to make adjustments to the assumed speed of sound in soft tissue for every individual, giving high quality images for every patient every time.
The HI VISION Avius® offers several of Hitachi's pioneering premium advanced modalities. Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE), 4D volume imaging and dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging (dCHI) give you state-of-the-art imaging capability in a compact and affordable system. Compatibility with the full range of Hitachi's standard and dedicated specialist transducers maximises your return on investment.
- Paediatrics/Neonatal transfontanelle
- Small parts (breast, thyroid, testes, etc)
- Adult and paediatric cardiology (as option) including transoesophageal
- Interventional Ultrasound
Advanced Imaging Capabilities:
- HI VISION imaging:
- Wideband Pulse Inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- High definition dynamic Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- HI Com: real-time image compounding
- HI Rez+ : real-time tissue adaptive filter
- HI Zoom
- HI Support B and FFT auto-optimisation
- dynamic Contrast Harmonic Imaging
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI) Mode
- Panoramic Imaging (WideView)
- Real-time Tissue Elastography (RTE)
- 4D volume imaging
- Picture in Picture
Advanced Measurement Package:
- % WT measurement
- Colour Tissue Tracking
- IMT measurement
- M-mode navigation
- Real-time Doppler AutoTrace
- 17” digital LCD viewing monitor with on-screen parameter adjustment
- Graphical User Interface incorporating Smart Tab menus, Image Thumbnails
- Independent swivel/locks on all four wheels
- Waterproof remote control operation
- Digital storage:
- Hard disk, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, USB memory device and USB HDD (Up to 5 ports)
- External PC or Mac via LAN Ethernet 100
- Image Format: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, DICOM
- Cineloop Format : AVI, DICOM JPEG, up to 4 hours continuous recording in MPEG2 format
- DICOM 3: Store, Print, Worklist, Query/Retrieve, Structured Report (OB, Cardiology, Vascular)
- Power supply: AC 220 – 240 V (+/- 10%)
- Power consumption: 1.5 kVA
- Dimensions: 450 mm (W) x 700 mm (D) x 1430 mm (H)
- Conforms to ISO 9001: design, fabrication, distribution
- Conforms to ISO 14001: environmental protection